Thursday, September 24, 2009

My impression of ARW/RCA readings

We ,in AG, have already read three readings at ARW.
The most interesting one for me was`Stumbling Block in Intercultural Communication` , because it was easier to understand and impressed me a lot.
Impressed me a lot, because I was surprised at Chinese people when I visited Chine this summer.
They are so different from Japanese people, for example the way of polite.
Especially employees' behaviors were not as polite as Japanese. First, I was upset , but I learned to know it was the Chinese way.
So as Barna said, we need to have ability to manage different communication styles.

1 comment:

  1. I think 'stumbling blocks' is interesting too!!^^
    we have to know more about foreign cultures and care about them.

    ReplyDelete